6 October 2011

Sneak Peak










Hello to you! Here's a sneak peak of the delights you can expect from our website when it launches :D My good friend William Hardy. He has some work in a competition and would appreciate your help. Simply click Here, find his name then click it :D

As promised there are some new additions, a lovely design by Alice Potter entitled Russian Palace and another addition by Jamie with an underwater theme, you can pre-order them now, simply email us at: ohhdeer@hotmail.co.uk.

4 comments:

  1. These are all so great. Maybe if you wanted you could sell one of my drawings on a t-shirt???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with my Bison tee!

    http://icefloe.blogspot.com/2011/10/saturday-morning.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it :D what a nice little blog post!

    ReplyDelete